Pages

Squeak: Transmogrification

Squeak: Transmogrification // photo by tmronin

Squeak: Code Blue // photo by tmronin

gender: SG

heroes: The Monarch!!!

sign: Aries

stats: Street Geek

i lost my virginity: I'll always be sweet and innocent. ;)

gets me hot: Gambit (X-Men 616 Universe), Vulcan ambassadors, and world domination monologues

fantasy: to become a Stepford Wife v.2.0. I cook, I clean, and if you had a long, hard day at the office...you can bring that long, hard thing right over to me.

body mods: nipples pierced, official "squeakmachine" tattoo on back of neck, other tattoos on shoulder and ankle

into:
the Spice Girls, extreme girliness, stuffed animals, candy, evil supervillians, my pet rats, Star Trek, geeks, zombies, popples, barbie dolls, pink, X-Box, Japanese Street

SQUEAK SAYS: “Dreams can come true...it can happen to you. I wished for a change and it came to me like a sweet silicone dream. I find myself augmented and for the first time....complete. Things will never be the same and I couldn't be happier.”

Suicide Girl: Squeak

No comments:

See blogs and businesses for Canada

f

© 2015 Mondomedeusah Creative