Pages

once again...

Lizee Tessier - once again...

Once upon a time someone told me that I couldn’t keep cutting people out, that it was unhealthy to just, take someone out of my life suddenly. At the time I thought he was right. If someone wrongs you, I thought, you can’t just take them out of your life completely, you have to forgive them. If someone is a part of you and you cut them out, what would happen when you cut everyone out? What would you be left with? I had cut people out of my life at the drop of a pin, far too easily. That’s what I thought then, but today I realized that sometimes you HAVE to cut people out. click here to read full post

Lizee Tessier, mondomedeusah creative (photographer intern)

www.mondomedeusah.net

No comments:

See blogs and businesses for Canada

f

© 2015 Mondomedeusah Creative