Pages

mondomedeusah Japan: iPod touch Maple and Bamboo by PodCanvas

mondomedeusah Japan: ipod touch Maple and Bamboo by PodCanvas

mondomedeusah Japan: ipod touch Maple and Bamboo by PodCanvas

Give your iPod some traditional Japanese style. The bamboo and autumn maple represent the changing of the seasons and the Japanese love of nature by PodCanvas.

buy it here at www.tokyomade.com

Name: Atushi Yamaguchi

Brand: Pod Canvas

How long have you been designing?
8 years

Why did you become a designer?
Since I was a student I have been searching for the coolest designs and looking out for what people think is good design. I just knew this is what I wanted to persue.

What inspires you?
Simple design that is so smooth it can hardly be improved.

What is your favorite food?
I enjoy all home cooked meals. I can feel the cooks heart and soul in it.

What is your favorite brand?
Mac it is so user friendly. I like the simplicity of design and usability.

What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
A Mac.

What do you do in your free time?
I enjoy just chilling and hanging out in cafés.

Message from Pod Canvas
PodCanvas is always evolving, inspired by others and our own style.
We are hoping people outside of Japan will find our Japanese-style design interesting and cool. Enjoy!!





Posted by Namico, mondomedeusah Japan

www.mondomedeusah.net/jp

No comments:

See blogs and businesses for Canada

f

© 2015 Mondomedeusah Creative